Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
Company is seeking a candidate with a dynamic Communications Design background with focused background as follows:
Networking protocols/techniques for the Physical, Medium Access Control (MAC)/Link layers, Switching & Routing and Transport layer
Mobile mesh networks and related wireless communication technologies
Radio wave propagation prediction and modeling,
Link budget analysis,
WLAN (Wi-Fi) standards,
This person will propose, design, test, and commission communication systems that include various technologies in the fields of Communications including:
RF coverage planning and analysis, optimization of air interface/radio access, interference and coexistence analysis, site surveys, RF and network performance optimization.
VoIP telephone using SIP protocols
Public Address Audio and Telephone systems (analogue and VoIP)
LCD and LED display technologies
SCADA system designs
Small scale to Enterprise class CCTV systems
Relevant working experience in the design, testing and commissioning, or maintenance of CommunicationSystems.
5+ years of work experience is required.
Highly motivated and flexibility to work in a time-sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies.
Education required: Must hold a degree or diploma of post secondary education in Electrical Telecommunications discipline.
Number of years of experience required 7+ years of Communications design experience.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information Sciences and Technology or related.
2. 5+ years of experience in Communications System Design.
3. Experience with Networking protocols/techniques for the Physical, Medium Access Control (MAC)/Link layers, Switching & Routing and Transport layer
4. Experience with Mobile mesh networks and related wireless communication technologies.
5. Experience with Radio wave propagation prediction and modeling, Link budget analysis, and WLAN (Wi-Fi) standards.
recruiting firm/ liaison for hiring company
Browse systems design engineer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
Oxford Solutionsâ - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Belcan - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted yesterday on the web
Amtex Systems.com - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 5 days ago on TechFetch.com