Posted 2 years ago in Computer/Software
• Strong experience with PL/SQL and SQL is required in PL\SQL programming is required - procedures, packages, triggers, functions.
• E/R modeling.
• Experience with Oracle 10 and 11g environment preferred.
• Experience using JAVA a plus, but not required.
• Experience with Unix scripts, and report experience like Oracle Reports or UML would be a plus.
• Experience using Web Focus a plus.
• Excellent skills in writing, maintaining, testing and debugging code in applicable programming languages.
• Experience with Oracle relational databases.
• Ability to apply Object-Oriented analysis and design.
• Knowledge of Linux operating systems a plus.
• Bachelor''s Degree or equivalent related experience.
• Minimum of three years of experience in Information Services.
Responsible for the analysis, design, development, maintenance and support of software applications.
• Performs the following activities: requirements definition, design, development, testing and implementation.
• Gains necessary input/approval of requirements and design and participates in code reviews.
• Ensures applications meet requirements and is error free.
• Develops technical system documentation.
• Ensures that applications meet the architectural standards.
• Works on periodic maintenance releases of applications, including enhancements and defects.
• Looks for ways to enhance design of application for better maintainability and software reuse.
• Looks for ways to incrementally improve the architecture of legacy systems.
• Manages workload to deliver quality deliverables that meet requirements and timelines.
• Communicates status of assignments to supervisor.
• Notifies supervisor of issues that impact productivity or ability to meet expectations.
• Assists Manager in tracking progress, prioritizing work, developing time estimates and work plans and assisting less experienced team members
• Resolves issues or escalates to Manager, if necessary.
• Checks work in to central repositories.
Strong experience with PL/SQL and SQL is required in PL\SQL programming is required - procedures, packages, triggers, functions.,Ability to apply Object-Oriented analysis and design.,Excellent skills in writing, maintaining, testing and debugging code in applicable programming languages.,Experience with Oracle relational databases,Minimum of three years of experience in Information Services.
WorXsiteHR is founded on the principle that in order to be in compliance with all of the ACA rules and regulations, as well as all of the existing labor laws effecting Human Resource professionals, a company must have access to HRX, our totally integrated and FREE Human Capital Management software system, which includes ACA Compliance, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Applicant Tracking, HRIS, Time & Attendance, and ERISA/ACA reporting. Following installation, a strong collaboration between a client's top Management and our team of Consultants will ensure successful implementation.
WorXsiteHR is a full-service Insurance Brokerage and Business Strategy Consulting firm and offers HRX free to companies which utilize us as their Broker of Record for their health care plans. Our Consultants are not merely Insurance Agents, but Business Strategists who act as Consultants to assist companies in making the proper choices for business critical processes. What makes us even more unique, is that we develop our own proprietary software to provide you the means of integrating all of your Human Capital Management tasks in to one web-based system.
Browse senior programmer analyst jobs in Goodlettsville, Tennessee:
Pronekt - Nashville, TN
Posted 3 months ago on Dice
Ajulia Executive Search - Nashville, TN
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Career Brokers - Nashville, TN
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply