• Develop and implement, in close cooperation with the Brand Management Team, the overall digital marketing communications strategy. Coordinate with third party agency to manage and optimize the delivery of various digital marketing communications initiatives including website
updates, online marketing programs and promotions, social media, e-commerce and online advertising and search campaigns
• Work closely with Brand Management Team to develop an annual event strategy and subsequent calendar that meets the business’ needs and objectives. Coordinate with third party agencies, event management companies and marketing administration to execute all details of the event strategy including booth graphics, literature and handouts, clothing,
giveaways, catering, team preparation, etc., Develop and implement post-show evaluation criteria and mechanism to determine the overall qualitative success of the event as well as quantitative event ROI
• Assist Brand Management Team and Sales Management Team, and direct third party agencies to develop overall branded as well as trade marketing sales tools such as catalogs, brochures sell sheets, POP materials, etc. to assist in communicating strategies consistent with business objectives. Develop creative, targeted promotions and trade/customer programs
and develop ROI calculator to measure the success of each
• Assist Brand Management Team to define and develop the Media strategy and direct 3rd party media agency.SKILLS REQUIRED:• Bachelor’s degree in brand marketing, communication, or a related field and 5+ plus years of relevant experience in Communication, Brand Management or Trade Marketing Management
• Strong understanding of all marketing communication vehicles, but additional strength in digital/social media as well as Trade Marketing a plus
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills as well as presentation skills
WorXsiteHR is founded on the principle that in order to be in compliance with all of the ACA rules and regulations, as well as all of the existing labor laws effecting Human Resource professionals, a company must have access to HRX, our totally integrated and FREE Human Capital Management software system, which includes ACA Compliance, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Applicant Tracking, HRIS, Time & Attendance, and ERISA/ACA reporting. Following installation, a strong collaboration between a client's top Management and our team of Consultants will ensure successful implementation.
WorXsiteHR is a full-service Insurance Brokerage and Business Strategy Consulting firm and offers HRX free to companies which utilize us as their Broker of Record for their health care plans. Our Consultants are not merely Insurance Agents, but Business Strategists who act as Consultants to assist companies in making the proper choices for business critical processes. What makes us even more unique, is that we develop our own proprietary software to provide you the means of integrating all of your Human Capital Management tasks in to one web-based system.