Are you looking to move into a management position? This position may be just for you!
We are looking to hire a physical therapist that has interest in a management position. Great salary, even better benefits!
Enjoy beautiful weather all year round in Arizona!
Job Summary: Responsible for evaluation, planning, directing and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician. Administers treatments and physical agents as prescribed by a referring physician in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities. The staff therapist coordinates delegates and supervises responsibilities assigned to supportive staff (RCNA, PTA, PTLA, etc.). The staff therapist participates in operational aspects of the department, maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities. Provides input in formulating budget, assists in evaluating department performance versus budget controls and takes appropriate action to remain in budget guidelines. Ensures that patient changes are accurate and entered on a timely basis. Participates in all infection control, departmental equipment training, and organizational safety and fire safety programs.
Responsible for direction of the Physical Therapy Department certified staff, including Physical Therapy Assistants and Physical Therapy Aides and Restorative CNAs.
- Current State Physical Therapy Licensure, graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy or graduate of accredited college or university with a certificate in Physical Therapy.
- 3 or more years of previous experience in all aspects of physical therapy.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of physical medicine, physical therapy modalities, anatomy and physiology
- Knowledge of physical therapy machine operation, maintenance and repairs of same.
?- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
About WorldWide HealthStaff Solutions Inc.:
WorldWide HealthStaff Solutions Inc. is a professional recruitment firm that enables health care employers to permanently reduce vacancies through domestic and international recruitment.
Our commitment to every applicant is that we will not waste your time and our work with you will be done to the highest professional and ethical standards.
Posted 4 years ago