Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Architect Jobs in Portland, OR
Sr. Architect - Facilities and Site Services
- Act as system co-owner for select architectural systems; maintain system POR documentation (master design standards and specifications) for use in other global manufacturing facilities.
- Participate in project design reviews as Intel system owner and oversee development of new strategies, provide technical guidance to insure compliance with safety, code, and Intel standards as well as study opportunities to reduce cost and improve schedule.
- Represent the company and interface with local jurisdiction regarding code issues and assist in negotiations of code compliance alternatives as required.
- Collaborate with and provide technical architectural and Building/Fire Code compliance guidance to sustaining facility system owners and key stakeholders.
- Provide direct support and maintain periodic communication with key suppliers to ensure latest and most cost effective solutions are and technical accuracy is maintained in master specifications and standards.
- 5-year professional Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect
- Minimum 15 years of experience as registered/licensed architect
- Unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- 10 years’ experience working in an architectural/engineering consulting practice with focus on commercial, industrial and the semiconductor industry
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively as an individual with minimal direction, and as part of a larger team
- Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees; engineering peers to operational technicians to management
- Views Safety as a value and makes a commitment to establishing a safe work environment for self and others
Successful candidate must have a strong working knowledge of the IBC/IFC and other national codes and standards. Significant experience in the design of industrial and particularly semiconductor facilities is essential. Strong oral and written communication skills are a must. The ability to manage multiple tasks, work independently, work effectively with different client groups and creatively solve problems a must.
About Worlds Largest Semiconductor Chip Maker:
Multi-billion dollar business within an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation.
Our Mission is 'Delivering Facilities and Services Excellence.'
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Architect jobs in Portland, Oregon:
Healthcare Project Architect NEW!
JRJ Architects, LLC in Portland, OR
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Project Architect/Intern Architect
Integrate Architecture & Planning in Portland, OR
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Architectural - Architect/Sr Job Captain (Retail/Commercial Exp.)
PM Design Group, Inc. in Vancouver, WA
Posted 3 hours ago on ZipRecruiter