Global leader in manufacturing high-performance magnets and precision magnetic assemblies with facilities in the United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, and China. A complete source for magnetic solutions and industry leader in the fabrication of high-performance magnets and precision magnetic assemblies.Our ideal Account Executive
sells highly engineered and highly custom products and services to Program and Engineering Management within industries including Aerospace & Defense; Oil & Gas; Energy; Communications; Medical; Industrial; Automotive and Semiconductor. Products and services include:
Our ideal candidate MUST:
- Magnet Production (Rare earth magnet manufacturing experts)
- Precision Magnetic Assemblies (Engineered Adhesive Selection, Precision Component Assembly, Balancing, Sleeving and Inspection)
- In house tooling design and build
Technical/Experience Qualifications include:
- Maintain adequate and on-going funnel projects and relationships to meet tactical and strategic sales objectives.
- Evaluate each customer's requirements and/or applications in order to assure that it aligns with the sales strategy.
- Have the ability to sell at all levels of management by employing a consultative and technical focus while at the same time maintaining a relationship based sales approach.
- Negotiate complex sales processes including pricing and terms.
- Develop a project pipeline through partnering with key strategic customers.
- Contact and qualify leads through direct sales efforts, networking, and follow up.
- Participate in conferences, tradeshows and symposiums as required.
- Develop top-to-bottom customer relationship with the primary focus on program managers and new product design teams as the decision makers.
- Act as primary liaison between the customer and business unit.
- Assess needs of the customer, identify challenges to be overcome, organizes and provides support and develops a value proposition that links the benefits of the business unit's capabilities/solution to the needs of the customer.
- Maximize profitability within the territory for increasing year-over-year revenue within the target markets and key customers.
- Effectively prospect, qualify, lead solution development and close sales in existing and new accounts.
- Utilize a selling approach that is repeatable and generates sales results.
- Work effectively with executive management and engineers within client and our company to lead winning sales cycles.
- 10+ years of outside technical sales experience
- 5+ years of experience selling machined components to OEM's or top tier suppliers
- Knowledge of motors and/or machining
- Strong mechanical and/or electro-mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel as required (up to 75% of the work week)
- Bachelor of Sciences in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical field experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Achieve funnel and revenue objectives
- Progress on-going funnel projects to meet strategic and tactical sales objectives
- Hunt and qualify new sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain existing business/accounts
- Utilize a structured sales process to find, qualify, align solutions and close effectively.
- Work with key team members in proposal development emphasizing business value and unique qualifications.
- Design and execute sales plans generating new business within these accounts.