Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago.
“Reliable job, able to work from home part of the time, tons of growth opportunity”
Our assistant will perform the following roles:
- Assistant will update broker's client's of the status of each deal daily via phone and email
- Assistant will answer phones, take messages, respond to emails, etc.
- Assistant will schedule property tours for brokers in the office
- Assistant will assist with other general office duties (like sending mail) as needed
This position is a part-time position at $10-hour 5 days a week (morning shift available)
Assistant will have the ability to work from home.
This job is perfect for someone that can work 20 hours a week for 6 to 8 months then grow hours to 35 to 38 hours per week with raises based on performance.
Applicants must be:
* Experienced in Microsoft Office, Google Chrome or Firefox
* Know how to mail merge in Word
* Have a great phone presence (be comfortable on the phone)
* Be Honest and Trustworthy
This is a 1099 Contract Position with the expectations to grow into a office management role.
WorkSpace Real Estate provides insightful and professional advisement on matters of office, industrial and retail leasing. We help our client's businesses succeed by empowering them to make real estate decisions that will help their businesses grow and protect the bottom line. We identify and execute solutions to the diverse needs of our clients, whether they are expanding, relocating, renewing or looking to increase and improve their building's occupancy.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Administrative Assistant jobs in Houston TX USA:
P&C Communications in Houston, TX
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Onin Staffing in Houston, TX
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Midcom in Houston, TX
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter