Assures quality product by monitoring and enforcing specifications; supervising staff.
* Accomplishes quality services human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Meets quality services operational standards by contributing quality services information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
* Meets quality services financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
* Monitors raw product condition by inspecting, analyzing, and approving or rejecting incoming ingredients and supplies.
* Maintains product quality by evaluating quality audits; enforcing established specifications, methods, and procedures.
* Minimizes hold product by evaluating problem; analyzing product; initiating action plan for re-work.
* Determines disposition of finished product by collecting, classifying, analyzing, and interpreting data; judging product conformity to specifications.
* Maintains product quality documentation system by ensuring completion of audit forms.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Supervision, Technical Understanding, Promoting Process Improvement, Documentation Skills, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Analyzing Information , Managing Profitability, CAD, Quality Engineering, Operations Research
Excellent growth opportunity. Expanding customer base brings new additions to the facilities, state of the art equipment, and a great place to grow a career. The company promotes from within first and is committed to helping associates to get the education and training to move a career forward. Offering some of the best benefits in the area. Committed to helping establish a great retirement through 401K and Profit sharing. One of the quickest way to wealth is to have ownership in the company you work with. This is important and this is available to all employees. Everybody succeeds and the company believes that is the way it should be!
We are looking for talented individuals with diverse electronic design experiences who want to work in an inclusive, respectful and collaborative environment.
Fantastic benefits,, solid 401K contributions that are ahead of the curve.
Sound like something you would like to find out more? send me your resume or contact me. I am excited to get a conversation started.
Posted 3 years ago
Industrial Goods and Services,