Assures quality product by monitoring and enforcing specifications; supervising staff.
* Accomplishes quality services human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Meets quality services operational standards by contributing quality services information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
* Meets quality services financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
* Monitors raw product condition by inspecting, analyzing, and approving or rejecting incoming ingredients and supplies.
* Maintains product quality by evaluating quality audits; enforcing established specifications, methods, and procedures.
* Minimizes hold product by evaluating problem; analyzing product; initiating action plan for re-work.
* Determines disposition of finished product by collecting, classifying, analyzing, and interpreting data; judging product conformity to specifications.
* Maintains product quality documentation system by ensuring completion of audit forms.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Supervision, Technical Understanding, Promoting Process Improvement, Documentation Skills, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Analyzing Information , Managing Profitability, CAD, Quality Engineering, Operations Research
Are you ready to be part of one of West Michigan's Most Successful Companies? Is going to work every day and put YOUR ideas to the test important to you?
This company is involved with life-impacting technology and this company gives back to our community.
This is an opportunity to be apart of a team of dreamers and doers, all working together to make great things happen. We’re looking for talented individuals with diverse experiences who want to work in an inclusive, respectful and collaborative environment.
Sound like you? I am excited to get a conversation started.
Posted 3 years ago
Industrial Goods and Services,