Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Machine Repairman Jobs in Muskegon, MI
Why work here?
“Temp to hire positions!”
- Complete all paperwork and computer input necessary for work orders and preventative maintenance tasks
- Rebuild of pneumatic cylinders and valves
- Rebuild of hydraulic pumps, cylinders and valves
- Responsible for maintenance (except electrical) on air compressors
- Maintain all wells, water pumps and emission systems
- Trouble shoot and maintain ACS unit
- Handle all pipefitting as needed
- Ability to read blue prints, schematic and hydraulic
- Maintain Robots/gas systems – flamehardening
- Maintain and troubleshoot various equipment in the plant as needed for continuous operation
High School Diploma or equivalent
Candidate must have at a minimum a Journeyman Card or 8 years of experience in the maintenance field in a manufacturing facilitiy.
401k Retirement Plans (with company contribution)
Holiday and vacation plans to provide work/life balance
Generous Educational assistance & Professional development programs
TEMP to HIRE positions and we do offer Health Insurance!!!
Posted date: 4 years ago