Who We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a friendly, outgoing, efficient and organized person to be the face of Wood Tiger Wellness and be the first person our clients and potential clients see. This is a part time position with specific hours we’ll need coverage.
You’ll be responsible for creating a calm, friendly, and inviting atmosphere for our patients and handle the administrative duties for the front office. Ideally, we’d like someone who has experience and a passion for acupuncture and holistic health, who would be excited to work in a growing, thriving practice.
So if you’re interested in bringing your amazing admin skills to meet your enthusiasm for holistic health, then we’d love to talk to you!
Some of your duties would include:
• Answering phones
• Greeting patients and assisting them while in the office
• Maintain the in/out flow of patients
• Handling and recording payments
• Keeping Office and treatment rooms ready for patients and well-stocked
• Keeping paperwork and charts stocked
• Assist Office Manager with billing, issuing POs & expense tracking
• Assist PR/Marketing when needed
Our Ideal Candidate:
• One year or more experience as an admin (in the same job)
• Able to work in the office Mon: 11:30-1 for staff meeting; 2-7pm, Tues: 4-7:30pm, Wed: 3-8pm, Thurs 4-7pm – (eventually these will be expanded to M-Th 3pm-8pm in addition to the weekly staff meeting).
• Bright and personable individual, with a passion to learn and contribute.
• Diligent execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
• Strong teamwork skills; and a confident ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all personalities.
• Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
• Strong communication skills -- both oral and written.
What We Offer
• Competitive hourly rate
• Great work environment in a vibrant neighborhood and close to public transportation
• Complimentary holistic health care with herbs and aminos at cost
How to Apply:
• The Sourcery will be the first point of contact
• All applications will receive a response
• All applications are kept confidential
• To apply, click below!
About Wood Tiger Wellness:
Wood Tiger Wellness is a growing acupuncture and holistic health clinic located in San Francisco. We provide comprehensive holistic care to our patients who see measureable improvement to their health. We currently provide acupuncture, amino acid therapy, traditional Chinese herbs, nutrition and Shiatsu massage. In 2013 we’re expanding to provide more practitioners and more hours to accommodate our growing clientele.
Posted 3 years ago
Travel and Tourism,
Hotels and Lodging