Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Financial Analyst Jobs in Delano, CA
Analyzes, organizes and reconciles packing house costing reports and maintains cost accounting & equipment maintenance systems in order to provide the entire company with accurate and efficient summarized packing house financial and cost data.
• Will organize and reconcile packing house cost accounting reports.
• Coordinate distribution of routine and ad hoc financial and cost accounting reports
• Prepare analyses of accounts, as required
• Calculate labor & material costs and overhead expenditures
• Input packing house information into accounting data bases on a daily basis.
• Oversees the timeliness and accuracy of the equipment maintenance work order systems.
• Evaluate existing processes and procedures to develop and establish standard costs and cost reduction proposals.
• Helping with journal entries to the general ledger for month-end close.
• Other duties as assigned.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
* Experience with ERP program Oracle, SAP or JD Edwads preferred.
* Strong analytical skills, presentation skills required.
About Wonderful Citrus:
At Wonderful Citrus, we are growers who own, cultivate and harvest more than 56,000 acres of fresh citrus Clementine/Mandarins, Navel and Valencia oranges, lemons, limes, minneolas and other citrus varieties to ensure you a year-round supply.
We are the largest integrated grower, shipper and packer of fresh citrus in the U.S., yet nimble and quick to adapt to help you build long-term success in meeting consumer expectations.
Wonderful Citrus offers competitive salaries and attractive benefits packages to regular full-time employees
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Financial Analyst jobs in Delano, California: