Job Classification: Contract-to-Hire
Irving client has an IMMEDIATE need for a Financial Analyst. Must have excellent knowledge of FAR and GAAP.
- Conduct special studies to analyze financial actions and prepare recommendations
- Interpret and apply policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and regulatory agencies
- Analyze financial information, especially overhead, to determine present and future financial performance
- Make recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunites
- Coordinate, negotiate, and resolve financial compliance issues
Accounting or Finance degree required.
Excellent computer skills including past experience working with a large ERP system such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, etc.
Excellent Excel skills required including Pivot Tables and Vlookups.
About Wlodawsky Professional Staffing Services:
Wlodawsky Professional Staffing Services is a niche staffing firm specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire placements in the areas of Finance and Accounting, Information Technology, Administrative, and Sales and Marketing.