We're looking for someone that knows the ins and outs of writing online content and social media management for a wide range of clients in the apartment rental industry. This includes researching and writing unique content, focusing on client social media needs, creating posts for a variety of online social sites, aiding in the redesign of our social media software and more.
As the ideal candidate, you have had social media experience in your background and can demonstrate your ability to increase a client's social media presences. We expect that you have a focus and drive to work with both easy to difficult social media challenges. You will work with our operations, marketing, sales, and technical teams to understand client requirements and relevant business processes.
• Post social content and optimize social channels to support client marketing strategy.
Monitor and engage consumers on Social Media and Community channels.
• Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
• Coordinate the development and delivery of digital marketing assets, communicating and clarifying specifications, delivery dates and delivery mechanisms.
• Track content performance across multiple channels and report key learnings.
• Assist in content creation to drive engagement and brand loyalty.
• Keep track of industry trends in content and social marketing, and identify opportunities for clients to expand their footprint.
• Other duties as requested
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability generally required.
• Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2-4 years managing social media within an agency or for a consumer brand with proven success record growing engagement
• Curious and self-motivated drive to continuously experiment, test, and optimize
• Proven work experience managing social channels
• Editorial and consumer-centric marketing mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
• Ability to write with designated brand voice
• Strong eye for design and graphical elements
• Project management skills and attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• Exceptional proofreading, communication, and writing skills in English
• Basic proficiency in other languages a plus
• Ability to stay on task in an efficient and timely manner, prioritize tasks with ease
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Positive, flexible team player
• Ability to maintain a positive and pleasant attitude with clients and coworkers at all times
• Demonstrates a positive view of role of service to team and clients
• Ability to solve problems efficiently, quickly and with empathy
• Industry knowledge of apartment industry or real estate a plus
• Experience and proficiency with standard office software such as Word, Outlook, excel, web browsers, google docs, etc.
• Expertise in social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
• Proficiency in MS Office, WordPress and content management software.
• Experience with web design software such as Photoshop
• Understanding of web publishing requirements
• Basic understanding of Google Analytics, especially for campaign tracking and management
Awesome Perks! What We Bring To The Table:
100% paid PPO health, dental insurance plus vision care allowance of $500 a year
401K with profit sharing (after one year)
Flexible Work Hours
Two Weeks Paid Vacation
One Week Paid Sick Leave
Every Other Paid Friday Off
Downtown San Diego (free monthly parking included)
Discount on Apple Products
Monthly Catered Lunch
Quarterly Social Activities
Snacks, coffee/tea station & more
Great Creative Environment and Fun Team
Our office is conveniently located in the Financial District in walking distance to the Gaslamp and the waterfront.
Our spacious office is located on the top floor with fantastic large skylights, individual offices (personal space)
Collaborative weekly and department meetings
Group work sessions to share ideas and collaborate on projects
Large break room with lunch bar and tables
How to Apply and be considered for this position:
Sound like you? Please reply with any samples of work you have done! We're looking to see examples of your amazing abilities to both write and social media proficiency. Please include links to your own social media as well. Make sure to include your resume and cover letter in your response. Please also include desired salary. Thank you for taking the time to review and consider this fantastic position!
Posted 6 days ago