Looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to be a store manager in a fast paced cellular phone store – Metro by TMobile. As a store manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the store operation. Some of the responsibilities will include hiring, ongoing training, and overall sales achievement of store and personal goals, customer service, inventory control and operational standards of excellence.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Product knowledge of cellular phones and cellular accessories.
· Managed and directed employees to achieve personal goals as well as those of the store.
· Generate and drive sales to meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
· Have worked with a POS system and ability to learn readily.
· Ongoing training of all staff.
· Manage store inventory.
· Prepare merchandise displays.
· Manage controllable expenses.
· Protect store assets.
· Have 1 year minimum experience in a similar retail environment and as a member of management.
· Flexible work schedule required including nights, weekends and holidays.
· High School Diploma required.
· Background check conducted.
Customer Experience and Sales:
· Accountable for the achievement of all store goals while maintaining a standard of excellence with customer service.
· Meet and exceed the required customer services goals and ensuring all staff does same while meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
· Create and maintain a work environment that constantly challenges staff to excel in the customer service experience.
· Ongoing training of staff in increasing personal sales through effectively qualifying customers.
· Support and assist staff with their sales transactions to maximize opportunity.
Company address:102 South Federal Highway Dania Beach 33004