WinnResidential is looking for Leasing Professional to add to our Elite Leasing Teams. We are looking for individuals that have invincible determination and the energy to excel. We are a large national company with growth potential and we must add to our top notch leasing and sales force! Confidence, positive attitude and enthusiasm is the foundation of Winnresidential’s elite leasing teams. We have an excellent opportunity for a DRIVEN, MOTIVATED, SHARP, SKILLED AND WELL-SPOKEN SALESPERSON!
Our leasing professionals receive all the professional tools necessary to succeed. If you think you have what it takes to become the best, we want to talk with you.
Our elite leasing teams enjoy good pay that is tops in the industry!
- To show and lease apartment units to potential tenants with a high degree of customer service and meet monthly lease quotas as assigned
- Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit
- Responsible for insuring the “model” apartments and target apartments are ready for show; responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner; need to have an awareness of the “curb appeal” of the property
- Advance knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies and the ability to train others
- Advance knowledge of floor plans and their differences and the ability to train others
- Must be knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques
- Must be knowledgeable of current market conditions
- Understand and be fully informed of current rental rates, sizes, locations and all amenities of property and the ability to train others
- Must develop full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and policies regarding rentals, and the ability to transfer the information into the company computer system
- Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program under the direction of Property Manager
- Responsible to play an active role in the recertificaiton process and meet renewal quotas
- Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files
- Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information and have them entered in the company system
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Courteous, efficient handling of resident requests and complaints with a high degree of customer service
- Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- One to Three years of experience as a leasing consultant or similar job functions in the Property Management or Real Estate Industry or;
- A two year degree in business, sales, marketing, or real estate with two (2) or more years of related experience
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager or any other property management software is required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as lease agreements, safety rules, and other related documents
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with all levels of employees and customers
- Advance knowledge of Fair Housing laws and regulations and the ability to enforce them
- Intermediate computer knowledge of Microsoft products
- Ability to multi-task and exert excellent organizational skills
- Ability to pass a criminal and/or credit background check
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, medical, dental, and vision health benefits, a generous vacation/sick time program, rent discounts, and life insurance. Please send your resume with salary requirements to: