Title of Position: Property ManagerJob Summary:
WinnResidential is seeking an Experienced Property Manager for a Property in Raleigh, NC. The Property Manager will direct all operations of the property including staffing, marketing, budgeting, resident satisfaction and retention, along with maintaining compliance with any applicable Agency requirements.Responsibilities:
Manage all operations of the apartment community.
Supervise, train and motivate staff.
Monitor and direct all property maintenance operations
Responsible for compliance with all Fair Housing regulations, and compliance with Federal, State and Local ordinance and laws and applicable compliance requirements.
Responsible for all site administration functions and timely and accurate production of all reporting documentation
Provide professional customer service at all times
Monitor and direct leasing activity, all on-site marketing, and maintain an on-going, in-depth knowledge of market
The Property Manager reports to the Senior Property Manager.Qualifications/Requirements:
Anticipated Work Schedule:
- Minimum 2 years direct Property Management experience required
- Prior Tax Credit and Section 8 experience required
- Supervisory Experience of two or more staff members preferable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- YARDI experience a plus
- Excellent references
- Computer skills
- Experience working with budgets
Full-time, Monday through Friday but some weekends may be required.Please submit your resume if you are interested in becoming part of our team!