Posted 2 years ago in Sales & Biz Dev
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT CARES ABOUT ITS TEAM MEMBERS AND CUSTOMERS? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB WITH LOCAL TRAVEL ONLY? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE JOB SEARCH TO BE OVER?
If you have boundless energy, great skills, a winning attitude and are not afraid to make the calls and face-to-face visits necessary to close new business, then you will want to investigate and apply for our Sales Representative opportunity. If you are looking for a solid, stable and profitable company that is small enough to know and appreciate who you are, and large enough to compete with the mega corporations, then we should talk. A background of proven success in cold-calling and new business generation is preferred but we will consider all candidates with the work ethic and people skills necessary for success.
TO THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WE OFFER:
· Base salary + commission with first year on target-earnings of $60,000+
· 401K with company contribution
· Initial and continuous sales training
· Team sales culture and support from the entire company
· Monthly car allowance
· Paid vacations and Holidays
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Company laptop/tablet and cell phone
AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure that weekly sales goals are met or exceeded
· Prospect through cold calls, phone calls, referrals, direct mail, business directories, business listings, trade journals and any other sources available
· Prepare presentation, proposal and pricing based on the initial survey
· Close the sale by completing a Service Agreement, Customer Fact Sheet and Credit Application
· Shortly after installation follow up with customer and solicit referrals
· Manage territory sales operations with CRM software
· Prepare for and attend weekly sales meetings
REQUIREMENTS AND ATTRIBUTES
· High energy, good organizational skills and a great attitude
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· The ability to effectively manage time, your territory and multiple projects
· Two years of successful sales experience within industrial or service sectors a plus
· Able to lift and move up to 30 lbs.
· The willingness to go the extra mile, even if it means occasionally showing up at the prospect's office early in the morning or late in the day because that is their best time to meet with you
· Working Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and CRM Software
· A valid driver's license and current insurance on your personal vehicle Please apply if you believe that you are the person we are looking for.
As a sales consulting partner for companies across North America, Winning Matters offers innovative and dynamic solutions to our members that are guaranteed to drive revenue, as well as lay a solid foundation for sales team development. Winning Matters also provides recruiting solutions for our member companies. Sales positions involve B2B, local, outside sales in many locations throughout the U.S.
Our goal is to provide spunky, energetic sales training and consulting that provides sound solutions for today's most challenging sales scenarios.
We focus on promoting a culture of:
By responding to this job posting you are applying for a sales position for one of our member companies.
Browse sales representative b2b jobs in Houston, Texas:
Birthdays 4 Business - Southeast Houston, TX
Posted 30 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Birthdays 4 Business - Houston, TX
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
CCI - Houston, TX
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply