Posted 1 year ago in Art/Media/Writers
The Wine Education Institute is seeking applicants for the role of Content Development Manager. Although based in Denver, this job will be a work from home position with remote work considered for the right applicant. The role is part time.
We position ourselves as professional educators for our audience and clients. At the WEI, we continually search for innovative minds with an entrepreneurial spirit to add to our team.
- Updating website and content development/management (website is hosted through Wordpress)
- Active participation on social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Wine Industry specific)
- Blog content development (once per week)
- Developing innovative outreach campaigns utilizing direct mail and online marketing
- Creation and management of marketing plans
- Assistance in development of new programs
- Professional wine certification and/or experience in the industry.
- College degree in business/marketing or at least two years experience.
- Strong work ethic.
- Independent and self motivated.
The Wine Education Institute provides superior services for industry professional and avid consumers. Our unique and innovative industry perspective paired with a vast knowledge and network in the global wine industry delivers cutting edge strategy and intelligence to our clients.
We host both online and classroom education courses through our proprietary programs, and the Wine and Spirits Education Trust. We are based in Denver and serve the Rocky Mountain region.
Browse development manager jobs in Denver, Colorado:
Advantage Sales and Marketing - Denver, CO
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Coverall Health Based Cleaning System - Denver, CO
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
LoneStar Group Consulting Services - Denver, CO
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply