Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Internal Auditor Jobs in Akron, OH
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years' experience in public accounting/internal audit (BIG 4)
- Experience with manufacturing clients and/or Oracle a plus
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO, PCAOB, and IIA standards
- Strong interpersonal skills
- CPA/CIA or progressing toward certification is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills, willingness to travel
Salary is commensurate with experience
At Willory, the nation’s only staffing and consulting firm solely focused on HR and Payroll, we believe there are three key components to successful organizations: talent, operations, and systems.
Our staffing practice provides both temporary and direct hire candidates for HR and payroll positions. We strive to deliver you with the best TALENT available by tapping into our extensive and experienced bench of STAR candidates.
When your needs exceed your organization’s capabilities, Willory’s consulting team can assist with your operations and systems. We act as a resource to work alongside you to ensure culturally appropriate and legally compliant results.
Within the OPERATIONS space we work on HR audits and remedies; process documentation; compliance, and risk assessments.
By having the appropriate SYSTEMS in place you are safeguarding your investments, we’re here to help you as a project partner to ensure an optimized and integrated system.
For more information about our company, check out Willory.com
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Internal Auditor jobs in Akron, Ohio: