$50,000 to $70,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Why Work Here?
“Great Place to work, opportunity to grow.”
We are seeking an Executive Director to join our team! You will act as a catalyst to improve the quality of life of the entire community by developing relationships that allow all citizens to help themselves and each other.
- Principal administrative officer of the agency
- Directly responsible to the Board of Directors
- Organize Board and Board Committee meetings as needed to administer Agency operations
- Manage daily operations of the agency, including the hiring/termination of staff and financial management
- Prepares and recommends yearly budget for Board approval
- Enforce Board policies and recommend policy changes
- Seek and develop grant proposals and other appropriate program funding opportunities
- Oversee fundraising planning and implementation with the assistance of the Board of Directors and staff
- Provide effective training and utilization of staff
- Provide resources and training for the Board of Directors
- BA degree in Social Science, Plus Administration, Business Administration or related field with Master's Degree preferred
- Public sector or non-profit experience a plus
- Must demonstrate multi-cultural understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the disadvantaged
- Strong background in community organization and coordination
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Must have demonstrated program development and management capabilities sufficient for a staff of 15-60 persons.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
This position reports directly to the agency's Board of Director. Must be able to pass background check investigation and provide a valid VA driver's license. EOE
About Williamsburg-James City County Community Action Agency:
Williamsburg-James City County Community Action Agency - Helping People, Changing Lives, Making a Difference in Williamsburg, James City County and surrounding communities. A private non-profit community based organization that offers assistance to families and individuals to promote economic self-sufficiency and thus reducing dependence on public support through innovative approaches to programs and services.
Visit our website: www.wjcc-caa.org