We are hiring for super ambitious individuals for our entry-level marketing and sales management training position. This position involves entry-level responsibilities in:
• Sales and marketing
• Entry level public relations
• Entry level management training
• Human resources and recruiting
• Face to face sales of services to new business and consumer prospects
We cross-train all employees within leadership development, which includes:
• Sales & Marketing
• Team building
• Employee retention
• Business Management
• Financial Management
• Community Service/Fundraising
• Time Management
Our sales and marketing team offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard, but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule. We offer promotions into management based on performance, not seniority.
Being excited is an important part of our culture!
You Must Be:
• Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
• Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
• Looking for an entry level position in marketing, advertising, inside sales, customer service or team management.
• A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
• Someone who is solution oriented and enjoys solving problems
**Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes; they are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own! All internship positions include a base pay and have bonus potential!
Browse marketing associate jobs in Little Rock, Arkansas: