Posted 3 years ago in Hospitality/Restaurant
The objective of a Which Wich? Shift Lead is to supervise fellow Team Members in making superior sandwiches in a clean, friendly and vibacious environment while delivering excellent guest service.
Demonstrate Superior Service by providing "Service with Vibe".
Demonstrate the 10 Points of Superior Service:
1. Commitment to our Guests
2. Be the ambassador of the "Vibe" and the Brand – Lead by example
3. Respect and courtesy
4. Presenting a clean and polished image through our attire
5. Ambassador of Standards
8. No problem is too small - Never say No
9. Handle Guest complaints professionally
10. Maintain property and equipment to ensure Guests have a safe and superior dining experience
It is the responsibility of all our employees to deliver superior sandwiches to all Which Wich guest in a fun, energetic and vibacious way. It is also the responsibility of each team member to support a culture of team work and respect. All Team Members are required to demonstrate the following qualities:Honesty & Reliability
This position requires the ability to perform the basic functions of the job
• Must be able to work shifts up to 8hrs a day
• Must have full use of both hands (lifting, carrying, grasping, pushing, pulling)
• Must be able to firmly grasp utensils to include but not limited to knives, mops, brooms, etc.
• Must be able to tolerate temperature extremes (hot and cold) when working in walk-in and around ovens and sinks
• Standing, bending and walking for extended periods of time on hard surface
• Must be able to bend and stoop to lift and move boxes, sweep and mop
• Must be able to lift over head up to 15lbs
• Lifting up 15 lbs frequently, 25lbs occasionally
Serves over 51 made-to-order superior sandwiches plus hand-dipped milkshakes, sides and treats in a clean, friendly and vibacious environment.
Browse shift lead jobs in Denver, Colorado: