Job Title: ERP Implementation Project Manager
Job Location: US – New York, NY
Job Category: Information Technology, Project Management
ERP Application Project Manager
• The ERP Application Project Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of WeWork’s new ERP system. Under the guidance of the VP of Engineering, you will drive the delivery the ERP per the agreed upon specification and to the satisfaction of stakeholders.
• Manage the day-to-day aspects of ERP Implementation-related projects with regard to scope, schedule, resources and budget to ensure project milestones are met
• Manage multiple projects at various project phases (initiate, plan, execute, close)
• Document and communicate status, issues, and risks in a timely manner to VP of Engineering
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and business stakeholders.
• Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks
• Manage the Implementation Vendor
• Manage the communication and roll-out with the various stakeholders.
• Experience leading the implementation / deployment of ERP solutions and integrating it with existing systems and add-ons.
• Proven track record of delivering projects in scope, on-time, and within budget
• Demonstrated experience in applying project management methodology
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders and upper management.
• Outstanding facilitation, leadership and problem solving skills
• Well organized, self-motivated individual who can work with little or no direction
• Previous ERP Implementation Project Manager consulting experience preferred
WeWork is a platform that empowers small businesses to succeed by making them more connected with each other. Our services make running a small business easier and allow freelancers and entrepreneurs to focus on what they do best. Our people, our work space & our technology are all dedicated to inspiring creativity, productivity and innovation. We constantly strive to make meeting new people and having interesting conversations seem obvious, natural and effortless.
WeWork members are thinkers, leaders, entrepreneurs, & innovators. Together they are an endless source of energy - which we collect and utilize to benefit them in as many ways as possible. Our ability to aggregate their needs enables us to offer them a variety of support services at a value that would otherwise be unavailable to them. We always go the extra mile to help them in their effort to build sustainable businesses and successful lives.
Our Mission is to make small businesses more successful.