Why Work Here?
“Awesome place to work, learn and grow.”
Responsibilities for this role include acting as a liaison between development and other teams, and interfacing directly with customers to clearly understand, clarify and resolve issues they are reporting. The successful candidate will have a strong technical aptitude, excellent people skills, enjoy researching issues and taking initiative, be a team player, and love working with customers.
- Manage and prioritize day-to-day support workload
- Foster cross-departmental communication and relationships
- Meet company goals and meet success metrics
- Providing technical support during implementation and post go live
- Provides regular updates to customer as needed until issue is resolved
- Escalates as needed to Development for further troubleshooting or issue resolution
- Work with development, marketing team and technical support employees to address product issues
- Interface with management at all levels in order to understand & address any support issues
- Manages customer escalations, reviewing issues and trends with partners and customers, enabling them to optimize their solution
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Database a plus
- Must be a leader and have proven conflict management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Must be a leader and motivator with a clear understanding of the market requirements, customer base and challenges facing a fast growing company
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience working with diverse, multi-cultural teams
- A team player with a collaborative management and coaching style
- Ability to devise and implement business plans
At WeSuite, our mission is to maximize sales success. We offer services tailored on our customer size and needs. We support our customers growth with solutions that can run on mobile and desktop, on premises and cloud.