Employment opportunity! We have a great opportunity for a responsible and reliable customer service person to join our team.
Candidates must possess the following:
-Must be motivated, enthusiastic, and a people person with a voice
that sounds clear, friendly and confident!
-Work well in a team based environment.
-Superb telephone etiquette.
-Ability to handle all calls in a professional and courteous manner.
-Provide punctual, regular and consistent attendance with professional appearance.
-Detail oriented and highly organized.
-Basic computer and Internet skills with a minimum 60 wpm.
-Be capable of a position that involves multitasking
-Collections and Sales experience a plus
- Experience with assisting sales personnel
- Fluent in English verbal/writing/communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to speak Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Work well under pressure and multitask.
- Experience with Invoicing & Billing.
-High School Diploma or equivalent.
-Provide record of constantly providing positive customer experiences.
-Collect on customer receivables.
-Assist sales personnel.
-Perform Invoicing task.
Compensation: $10 to $13 per hour DOE
You must pass a background verification including but not limited to employment and criminal.
Please submit your resume with cover letter containing the following information:
• Your availability (start date) and your salary history
If you do not submit the information as above, your resume will NOT be considered.
*Please submit all resumes in Word or PDF Format to ensure review.