Western Energy Control Solutions (WECS) has an immediate opening for an experienced Specification Sales person in the Los Angeles area. In this position, you would be a key part of the sales team.
A successful Specification Sales person will…
- Generate lighting control and window systems specifications and produce technical drawings for specifiers
- Coordinate with the local territory sales team to surround the job and close orders from generated specifications
- Prepare and present customer and influencer trainings, including CEUs and new product training
- Participate in local trade associations for influencers (e.g. AIA, ASID, IIDA).
- Maintain strong relationships with current specifiers
- Develop new customer relationships and business opportunities.
- Represent WECS at Industry trade organizations
- Surround project specifications thru effective communication with team members, and other specifying or end user influencers.
- Become a technical expert on all the products that WECS represents
- Stay aligned to WECS culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- 2+ years of prior architectural sales or industry experience preferred, but not required. We are willing to train the right person
- Lighting design experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of architectural/construction industry is a plus
- Requires valid drivers license, and automobile insurance
About Western Energy Control Solutions:
WECS has been the leading manufacturer's representative of lighting controls in Southern California since 1994. WECS is committed to offering responsive service and innovative products to professionals in the lighting and energy control industry. EE/AA/Disabled/Veteran