Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Sales Professional Jobs in Davenport, IA
Our Insurance Sales Professionals help our middle market customers meet their financial goals using a robust portfolio of solutions. They include life insurance, health insurance, retirement savings, and in some of our offices, investment products and services. As part of our Sales team, you will:
- Provide professional advice to your clients, meeting multiple financial goals, with a comprehensive and top-notch line of financial products and services.
- Serve as a dependable advisor who helps to provide financial solutions to the right people, in the right way, for the right reasons.
- Have access to professional selling tools, and approachable sales leaders - from the manager to the CEO. Experience multiple opportunities for professional development in sales or move into management in our locations throughout the country.
- Compensation – A compensation plan that truly rewards results with unlimited earning potential.
- Benefits – A competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, company-funded benefit pension plan, long term incentive rewards, and a generous 401(k) match.
- Training – Comprehensive product and sales training recognized by Training Magazine’s Top 125.3
- Market – Access to a growing market segment with increasing demand.
- A Proven Method – A position that offers a great deal of flexibility while working in a structured process proven to result in sales.
- Strength – The backing of a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized for its financial stability, operating performance, and our 120+ years of financial strength and stability.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
Our most successful Sales professionals have many of the following skills, abilities and competencies:
- Strong interpersonal, relationship, and influence skills
- Effective communication skills including listening, speaking and writing
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekday evenings and weekend hours
- The ability to meet or exceed aggressive sales goals
- Solid sales presentation skills and the ability to close a sale
- The ability to prospect leads and build a sales pipeline
- Experience in retail sales or customer service
How to Apply
Ready to join our team? Click APPLY and send your resume!
About The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company
Western & Southern Life is a member of the Western & Southern Financial Group, a Cincinnati-based Fortune 500 diversified family of financial services companies with assets owned, managed and under care in excess of $50 billion as of June 30, 2012. Our six life insurance companies maintain the following ratings for financial strength: Standard & Poor’s AA+ Very Strong (currently the highest rating held by any life insurance company, making Western & Southern one of the eight highest-rated life insurance groups in the world),
About Western and Southern Life:
About Western & Southern Financial Group
Founded in Cincinnati in 1888 as The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company, Western & Southern Financial Group, Inc. (Western & Southern), a Fortune 500 company, is now the parent company of a group of diversified financial services businesses. Its assets owned (more than $43 billion) and managed (almost $23 billion) total more than $66 billion as of March 31, 2016. Western & Southern is one of the strongest life insurance groups in the world. Its six life insurance subsidiaries (The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company, Western-Southern Life Assurance Company, Columbus Life Insurance Company, Integrity Life Insurance Company, The Lafayette Life Insurance Company and National Integrity Life Insurance Company) maintain very strong financial ratings and a Comdex Ranking* of 96. Other member companies include Eagle Realty Group, LLC; Fort Washington Investment Advisors, Inc.1; IFS Financial Services, Inc.; Peppertree Partners LLC1; Touchstone Advisors, Inc.1; Touchstone Securities, Inc.2; W&S Brokerage Services, Inc.2; and W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc. For more information on the Western & Southern family of companies, visit www.westernsouthern.com. Western & Southern is the title sponsor of the Western & Southern Open (www.wsopen.com), a premier event in the U.S. Open Series.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Sales Professional jobs in Davenport, Iowa:
B2B Sales Professional NEW!
SenText Solutions in East Moline, IL
Posted 18 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Account Executive - #9918997
Capital Professional Staffing LLC in Davenport, IA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Territory Sales Manager
BoxDrop Mattress & Furniture Direct in Davenport, IA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter