Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Sales Consultant Jobs in Charlotte, NC
Sales Consultant Professional - Financial Services
Our Insurance Sales Professionals help our middle market customers meet their financial goals using a robust portfolio of solutions. They include life insurance, health insurance, retirement savings, and in some of our offices, investment products and services. As part of our Sales team, you will:
• Provide professional advice to your clients, meeting multiple financial goals, with a comprehensive and top-notch line of financial products and services.
• Serve as a dependable advisor who helps to provide financial solutions to the right people, in the right way, for the right reasons.
• Have access to professional selling tools, and approachable sales leaders - from the manager to the CEO. Experience multiple opportunities for professional development in sales or move into management in our locations throughout the country.
Compensation & Benefits
• Compensation – A compensation plan that truly rewards results with unlimited earning potential.
• Benefits – A competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, company-funded benefit pension plan, long term incentive rewards, and a generous 401(k) match.
• Training – Comprehensive product and sales training recognized by Training Magazine’s Top 125.3
• Market – Access to a growing market segment with increasing demand.
• A Proven Method – A position that offers a great deal of flexibility while working in a structured process proven to result in sales.
• Strength – The backing of a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized for its financial stability, operating performance, and our 120+ years of financial strength and stability.
• The ability to obtain a State Life and Health Insurance license
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
Preferred Skills & Experience
Our most successful Sales professionals have many of the following skills, abilities and competencies:
• Strong interpersonal, relationship, and influence skills
• Effective communication skills including listening, speaking and writing
• The ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekday evenings and weekend hours
• The ability to meet or exceed aggressive sales goals
• Solid sales presentation skills and the ability to close a sale
• The ability to prospect leads and build a sales pipeline
• Experience in retail sales or customer service
About Western and Southern Life:
About Western & Southern Financial Group
Founded in Cincinnati in 1888 as The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company, Western & Southern Financial Group, Inc. (Western & Southern), a Fortune 500 company, is now the parent company of a group of diversified financial services businesses. Its assets owned (more than $43 billion) and managed (almost $23 billion) total more than $66 billion as of March 31, 2016. Western & Southern is one of the strongest life insurance groups in the world. Its six life insurance subsidiaries (The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company, Western-Southern Life Assurance Company, Columbus Life Insurance Company, Integrity Life Insurance Company, The Lafayette Life Insurance Company and National Integrity Life Insurance Company) maintain very strong financial ratings and a Comdex Ranking* of 96. Other member companies include Eagle Realty Group, LLC; Fort Washington Investment Advisors, Inc.1; IFS Financial Services, Inc.; Peppertree Partners LLC1; Touchstone Advisors, Inc.1; Touchstone Securities, Inc.2; W&S Brokerage Services, Inc.2; and W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc. For more information on the Western & Southern family of companies, visit www.westernsouthern.com. Western & Southern is the title sponsor of the Western & Southern Open (www.wsopen.com), a premier event in the U.S. Open Series.
Posted 1 year ago
Browse Sales Consultant jobs in Charlotte, North Carolina: