Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Location: New Orleans, LA
Title: Real Estate, IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Duration: 6-7 Months
This is a profile for an IT infrastructure project manager to work within the Infrastructure Projects and Product Development (IPPD) team on a project to deliver the IT Infrastructure solutions to a Real Estate project (construction & people move). Location of the project initiative(s) will be in the Americas region.
This role is accountable for planning and delivering the IT Infrastructure, Audio Visual and End User computing moves, to the timescales and budget agreed with the customer, using Shell project management methodology standards and processes. (Project Delivery Framework (PDF) controls ) We are working within a global organization with internal IT and external IT service providers, application service providers and customers.
This position is to support the ITSO Infrastructure Projects and Product Development (IPPD) and Global Functions Service Operations Management (GF SOM) mandates to deliver professional project delivery for IT infrastructure components of the Real Estate (RE) office change projects.
Typical RE project objectives and benefits include:
v Provision of safe and secure workplaces
v Modernized facilities with appropriate technology
v Standardization of workplace designs in conformity with Shell Connect Workplace Design Standards
v Consolidation of locations
v Reduction of overall cost per person accommodated
v Sustainable and reduced overall carbon footprint
v Portfolio and site flexibility
Overall, the Real Estate IT Infrastructure Project Manager ensures that developments follow rigorous project life-cycle standard methodology (PDF*) and are based on robust and signed off business cases.
* PDF = Project Delivery Framework
• Defining, documenting and safely executing infrastructure projects, actively driving all phases of the project as defined in the Project Delivery Framework and delivering to agreed timescale and budget. Using guidance, templates and compliance procedures to follow for Project deliverables, component proposals and processes
• Scoping and developing all infrastructure supplier (ISP and 3rd party) component service requests and coordinating for effective delivery. The co-ordination activity requires the involvement of Local and Central Real Estate teams, including Shell Connect, ISPs (AT&T, HP and T-Systems) and transformation projects.
• Engaging stakeholders up to the most senior level to ensure that expectations are managed and that the aims of the project continue to be aligned with business needs and strategies as they evolve.
• Engage with Planners for understanding demand needs for services to be developed as per the business cases.
• Providing effective leadership to the project team members or other project managers assigned and monitoring tasks and adherence to Shell standards and processes.
• Ensuring team members are motivated and developing their own skills and that effective relationships are built and maintained with the Customer and suppliers. Where necessary, participating in onboarding of other IT PMs.
• Preparing and maintaining project quality and risk plans and tracking progress against the plans, providing regular progress reports to the Customer and steering groups as appropriate.
• Estimating project costs, timescales and resource requirements in relation to agreed terms of reference. Subsequently monitoring costs, timescales and resources used and taking action where these deviate from plan.
• Ensure that developments leverage the architecture directions and standards adopted by suppliers and maintain the Target Architecture, Roadmaps and Standards regarding the infrastructure for Shell. This includes the Shell Connect Workplace Design Standards.
Weldon Enterprise Global IT is a provider of IT Managed Services, Technical Staffing and Non-Technical Staffing.
We specialize in distinguished and insightful approaches to providing support to Fortune 500 corporations, Public Sector and Federal Agencies.
No Corp to Corp; ONLY W2
Weldon Enterprise Global IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Browse it infrastructure project manager jobs in New Orleans, Louisiana:
CTG - New Orleans, LA
Posted 4 days ago on the web
CTG - New Orleans, LA
Posted 13 days ago on Beyond
JOBICKLE - New Orleans, LA
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply