WE ARE WELCOME WAGON!
If you are looking for an exciting career in Advertising Sales, we are looking for you!
Have you been searching for a position where you can control your income, with uncapped commission potential? A position with your own, protected territory? If you are considering a change, Welcome Wagon could be your catalyst for a new, rewarding career! ,
Welcome Wagon is now offering
FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT: Round Rock and Pflugerville Territories
Advertising Sales Representative
*A Defined Protected Territory
*Ability to work from your home office
*A Generous Commission plan
*All Commissions paid up front
*Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401(k)
*Expense Reimbursement Allowance
*Comprehensive Sales Training
* Full Sales Support provided
Welcome Wagon’s Account Executives are responsible for introducing Welcome Wagon’s time tested marketing products; our Welcome Wagon Gift Books, Postcards and Online Advertising programs to local business owners and professionals, within a protected territory. Welcome Wagon is a direct marketer of a growing line of innovative, multi-media products that reach residential consumers on behalf of local merchants. We have a monthly distribution, with local markets throughout the United States. As our growth continues, so does our need for determined, successful Account Executives.
• We are seeking enthusiastic and eager Outside Sales Professionals to sell consultative advertising and marketing programs, meet and exceed established sales goals and manage an account list of local businesses.
• The highly rewarded Account Executive will be responsible for developing and operating a profitable sales territory through in-person calls, correspondence, and telephone contact.
• To be successful it is essential to be someone that can skillfully gain business and increase existing business.
• The Welcome Wagon Account Executive works from a home office and must posses office materials: computer, email access, printer, fax/ scanner, and phone.
• Experience in the advertising and/or marketing industries is a plus.
• Outside sales experience preferred, but is not required.
• Strong relationship building skills and entrepreneurial drive is a must!
• The successful candidate must have exceptional presentation and communication skills, the ability to organize, plan, report effectively, and master all aspects of our solutions and products.
• Must be computer literate; for Sales Training, email correspondence and marketing needs.
• All employment offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory references, background checks and motor vehicle reports (as determined by Welcome Wagon’s Human Resources Department), and demonstration of your legal right to work in the United States.
Income potential is unlimited, with no caps!
Here are our Gift Books and Postcards you can view:
You can preview a sample of our Gift Book HERE!
You can preview a sample of the Pin Point Catalog HERE!
About Welcome Wagon:
Welcome Wagon has been welcoming families into their new homes and communities for over 86 years. In 1928, Welcome Wagon began with a unique marketing concept, delivering a welcome basket filled with samples from local businesses, along with helpful community information. Today, Welcome Wagon sends a personal welcome gift to the new homeowner. This professional, soft-look organizer helps to familiarize new families with their local community. It offers tips for around the home, is an effective place to store personal information, provides recommendations to local businesses and professionals, and includes housewarming gifts from these businesses as an incentive to meet them first! It is a great way for local businesses and professionals to gain exposure to new homeowners.