Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago.
“Great opportunities for growth, fun culture and making a difference for clients.”
Weber Marketing Group, one of Seattle’s top marketing agencies specializing in financial services, is seeking to hire a confident, self-starting Account Coordinator with 2+ years of agency or marketing experience.
· Assist Client Services team members on branding, corporate naming, marketing campaigns, media plan management and digital marketing projects.
· Write conference reports, assist in developing creative briefs, creation of work orders, project schedules and tracking, proposals and project billing.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously on a day-to-day basis; schedule and prioritize projects within strict deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication: present information clearly and concisely to clients, vendors and agency teams.
· Fiscally minded; comfortable with numbers, eye for detail.
Desired Skills and Experience Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
· Experience implementing digital marketing strategies
· Highly organized, incredible ability to prioritize and juggle tasks
· Passionate attitude, curiosity to learn; resourceful
· Ability to collaborate, engage and work well in a team environment
· Operates with a sense of urgency; ability to work fast
Weber Marketing Group, a national leader in creating brands, digital and data-driven marketing strategies for financial institutions, is seeking a passionate, self-motivated and relationship driven individual to join our Client Services team. Must have an undergraduate degree and a minimum of 2 years professional marketing or agency experience.
As part of the Weber Marketing Group team, you'll enjoy working near the heart of downtown Seattle, and Pike's Place Market.
Company address: 1200 6th Ave, Seattle WA 98101
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Account Coordinator jobs in Seattle WA USA: