Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Maintenance Technician Jobs in Houston, Texas
The successful candidate will be well versed in mechanics, hydraulics and industrial electrical/electronics
· Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.· Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.· Comply with Well Screen and where appropriate Client Company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policy.· Visually inspects and tests machinery.· Troubleshoots, dismantles, repairs and / or replaces machinery mechanical or electrical components · Dismantles and repairs machine.· Cleans and lubricates machine.· Services and maintains hydraulic, gas or pneumatic piping systems.
· Performs all work with strict adherence to federal and local regulations or standards
· Installs new equipment as required
· Repairs or installs building lighting
· Maintains a clean, orderly work environment.
Weatherford International Ltd. provides equipment and services used in the drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention of oil and natural gas wells worldwide.
Browse maintenance technician jobs in Houston, Texas:
Abilities Unlimited in Houston, TX
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Smith Hamilton Inc. in Houston, TX
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
ProSource Staffing in La Porte, TX
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter