Posted 2 years ago in Facilities/Maintenance
The successful candidate will be well versed in mechanics, hydraulics and industrial electrical/electronics
· Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.· Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.· Comply with Well Screen and where appropriate Client Company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policy.· Visually inspects and tests machinery.· Troubleshoots, dismantles, repairs and / or replaces machinery mechanical or electrical components · Dismantles and repairs machine.· Cleans and lubricates machine.· Services and maintains hydraulic, gas or pneumatic piping systems.
· Performs all work with strict adherence to federal and local regulations or standards
· Installs new equipment as required
· Repairs or installs building lighting
· Maintains a clean, orderly work environment.
Weatherford International Ltd. provides equipment and services used in the drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention of oil and natural gas wells worldwide.
Browse maintenance technician jobs in Houston, Texas:
Firestone - HOUSTON, TX
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Bluestone Properties - Houston, TX
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Roscoe Properties - Houston, TX
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply