$15 to $30 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“Come work with the premier sprinkler repair company in the Denver Area! We are seeking smart, flexible, and fun people to join our team.”
No Experience Necessary
Pays $15-$30+/hour (depending on experience - $15.00 = minimum starting pay)
We are seeking physical people who enjoy working with their hands outdoors daily.
The Art and Science of Sprinklers
- Water Ketch Sprinkler is a cutting-edge and forward-thinking company providing landscape sprinkler repair and installation services in the Denver Metro area.
- We are now installing the very LATEST in wireless smart controllers.
- Technicians receive work orders via company SMART phones.
- We use the latest technology and tools on a daily basis to maximize our effectiveness.
- We provide excellent employment opportunities coupled with ongoing hands-on education.
- After nearly 34 years in the sprinkler business, we have the proven strategies, tools, and abilities to make meaningful contributions to and differences in the lives of both our customers and employees.
- Please visit our website at www.WaterKetchSprinkler.com to get a feel for the kind of a company we are and what kind of services we offer.
- Come join a group of real people who can get work done, have a sense of humor, are interested in feedback, engage in educational field trips, training, and company fun days, and understand what it means to work with your hands.
- These are the people that you will work with, if hired, by Water Ketch: www.WaterKetchSprinkler.com/pages/about-us
- They are all involved in our interviewing process
- Hard work, smart work, and commitment, all deserve to be compensated.
- We pay Rookies with no to minimal experience $15.00 per hour to start.
- We pride ourselves in offering full time employees excellent pay - commensurate with abilities, shared benefit plans, paid holidays, an end of the season bonus.
- We also like to occasionally reward our employees with meals, happy hours, ski trips, etc. .
- We like to take care of our employees and reward and compensate them for the hard work that they perform.
- Experienced technicians can make upwards of $25.00+ per hour.
- Pay is based on experience and ability to efficiently add value to each task performed.
- Inspect, Diagnose and Repair sprinkler system problems to Water Ketch Sprinkler standards
- You will be trained on these
- Operate tools and machinery involved in repairing and installing sprinkler systems.
- This includes everything from operating trenchers and loaders to portable cement mixers and wire location equipment.
- Use multiple computer and phone applications for main daily functions including, but not limited to:
- Picking up work orders
- Navigating to jobs
- Interacting with customers
- Updating management on job details
- Getting us PAID!
- Read and understand plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities.
- Loading, unloading, or identifying materials, machinery, or tools and distributing them to meet project plans or specifications.
- Measure, mark, record, survey, and/or map areas where work will be performed.
- Dig trenches, backfill excavations, and compact and level earth to specifications using picks, shovels, tampers, rakes, or other tools.
- Tend to pumps and compressors utilized in operating and service of sprinkler systems.
- Prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- i.e.: Set up construction cones, markers, etc. .
- Work in inclement weather: rain, snow, wind, heat, cold, etc.
- Active Listening
- Reading Comprehension
- Social Perceptiveness
- Guidelines Adherence
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Basic Building and Construction
- Basic Math/Geometry
- Basic Science
- Customer Service
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean MVR
- Ability to pass a background check (some convictions do not necessarily disqualify candidates)
- You MUST live in the Denver Metro area and we prefer that you live in or near Centennial, Littleton, or the Southern Denver area
- Irrigation Association Certification
- College, Trade/Tech School, Secondary Education Degree/Certificate/Etc.
- Great with Technology!
- We have both work and training for new hires to start performing ASAP.
- Because of the warm winter we have been having, we have been able to perform sprinkler work periodically.
- Position could be seasonal or year-round depending on your abilities, performance this season, and next winter's weather pattern.
- We are continually generating creative projects to utilize our flexible workforce when sprinkler work trends down.
- If you have a resume, please include it in your application or email it to us directly at Info@WaterKetchSprinkler.com
- Please do not call us before we have contacted you.
- We are a fun company full of interesting people who like to both work and play hard.
About Water Ketch Sprinkler:
Water Ketch Sprinkler is a cutting-edge and forward-thinking company providing sprinkler repair and installation services in the Denver Metro area.
We provide excellent employment opportunities combined with ongoing hands-on education.
With over 30 years in the business, we have the proven strategies, tools, and abilities to make a meaningful contribution and difference in the lives of our customers as well as our own.
8080 South Holly Street Centennial, CO 80122-4001
4 months ago