Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Truck Technician Jobs in Rochester, NY
Senior Truck Technician (JTCPZ)
Technicians are the key to keeping our business rolling! That is why Waste Management, an industry leader in waste and environmental solutions, is seeking motivated, skilled heavy-duty Truck Technicians to work in our shops. Our truck technicians enjoy a professional, clean, and well-organized work environment that supports our team atmosphere. Working under limited supervision, a Waste Management truck technician performs preventative maintenance, runs inspections, diagnostics tests, and repairs a variety of vehicles and equipment. Our truck technicians utilize computer diagnostics and work with fleet maintenance software programs to document part usage, account for repair time, and more.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- 3 years experience working on heavy trucks and diesel engines
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be able to supply your own complete set of master mechanic hand tools and impact wrenches
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan, Tuition Reimbursement and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
About Waste Management:
Waste Management, Inc. is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. The company is strongly committed to a foundation of financial strength, operating excellence and professionalism.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Truck Technician jobs in Rochester, New York: