Strategic Account Executive
Our client is looking to hire proven sales account executive(s) with a solid track record in selling research services to the high-tech industry. This role requires an account manager with the ability to take over a very small number of key accounts and grow the business with them. Success will yield a healthy income with full benefits, and provide stimulating exposure to the highest levels of the F100 accounts in the IT & Telecom industry
• Develop territory sales plan to ensure creation of new opportunities and build, and maintain, a high-performance pipeline to support quota attainment
• Develop and pursue an overall account plan to maximize opportunities and leverage research offerings within your key accounts
• Attains a minimum of 100% of the assigned revenue goals and new account acquisition by initiating outbound calls to prospective customers and new accounts
• Establish and maintain industry contacts/market trends that facilitate sales
• Submits accurate and timely forecasts within CRM
What It Takes
The selected candidate will have:
• Experience as a Sales Account Executive with successful selling track record in IT & Telecom Research Industry.
• Bachelor or Master's degree with 5+ years selling experience preferred.
• Drive to succeed with proven track record of consistent over-quota performance selling research to Fortune 1000 C-level, senior level market intelligence, strategic planning and business leaders
• The ability to sell intangible services to critical decision makers
• Exceptional skills in prospecting and qualifying potential accounts
• Understanding and depth of experience in selling company and market intelligence solutions based on research services within various IT segments including computer hardware, software, and professional services and networking markets
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience developing effective executive summaries and proposals/statements of work
• Highly consultative sales approach and proactive sales generation with demonstrated territory and account expansion capabilities
• Highly successful negotiation/closing skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills focused on addressing and resolving client/account issues
• Understanding of underlying business and financial principles as they relate to developing solutions
• Understanding of financial metrics (i.e., margins, costs, etc.)
This organization’s work influences significant strategic decisions by collecting, analyzing and delivering high value information in the High Technology arena. They offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. The position offers a viable base salary, full benefits and an aggressive sales commission to provide unlimited income potential within assigned territory. This is a growth opportunity working with highly professional co workers an high level technology executives in a well run firm in a positive work environment.
About Wallace Associates:
Our client is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. This firm helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community makes fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. With large diverse team analysts they provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends worldwide. This long established company has provided strategic insights to help their clients achieve their key business objectives.
What we are about:
As a world leading provider of technology intelligence, industry analysis, market data, and strategic and tactical guidance, our client can't afford to wait for things to happen. That's why they hire the industry's sharpest and most forward thinking people. This organization is connected to a rich web of resources, benefits, and people as a division of the world's leading IT media, research, and event company.
The firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.
Please contact our search firm: