Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Wall Colmonoy is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the Customer Service Team. The Customer Service Representative communicates and coordinates with the customers for general inquiries, pricing, statements, shipping, account questions, and other inquiries.
They are responsible for building and maintaining business relationships with customers by providing prompt and accurate services so as to promote customer loyalty. The ideal person for this role has excellent communication skills, extremely organized with strong attention to detail, highly motivated, ability to manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines, and is a team player.
· Provide product pricing, availability, and lead time information to customers
· Create accounts and keep existing customer records up-to-date for contacts. Maintain requirements and preferences
· Interact with shipping departments to ensure accuracy and on-time delivery of customer orders
· Problem solve customer order issues, track, and expedite orders
· Manage communication with Sales and other departments to proactively respond to customer needs and maintain customer satisfaction
· Answer customer questions or direct customer inquiries about our products, services, and other business functions
· Process purchase orders
· Ensure that all orders are entered timely and accurate
· University degree in Communication, Marketing or General Business
· 0-5 years’ customer service experience – Export experience preferred
· Strong proficiency in MS Office Applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Prior experience with MS Dynamic AX/365 is considered a plus
· Extremely detail-oriented and organized, highly motivated
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities while meeting deadlines
· Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
· Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
· Intellectual curiosity, flexibility, drive, and self-confidence
· Work across time zones, multiple departments including sales, technology, accounting, and operations
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
Privately-owned since 1938, a Detroit-based medium-sized industrial manufacturing company with several U.S. & European locations.