Position: Social Media Specialist
FULL TIME POSITION:
Only full time positions available. 9:00- 6:00pm
· Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Experience with social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Snap Chat, Pinterest and others
· Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
· Knowledge of basic social media functions: hashtags, sharing posts, retweets, favorites, pinning, tagging, and influencers
· Knowledge of marketing principles a plus
· Express interests in the Fitness Industry and knowledge of Sports Nutrition is preferred
· Ability to communicate in everyday language
· Demonstrate great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
· Ability to quickly make decisions and determine best responses to posts
· Ability to see the big picture and how multiple media channels work together
· Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
· Ability to adapt to change and remain flexible
· Personally and actively engaged with social media as a consumer and participant
· Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and attention to detail skill
· Operating with a sense of urgency and able to quickly adapt to change
· Creative thinking with the ability to add insight to social media strategy
· A knack for research with natural curiosity
· High standard of customer service with the goal of exciting and engaging an online audience
· Self-motivated is a MUST
High School diploma or GED
1-2 years related experience a plus
· Facilitate conversations in manner that conveys the heart of VPX Sports.
· Maintain knowledge base on all VPX Sports Product and there affiliated brands: VPX SPORTS Muscle Mayham Sports Wear, Meg Liz Swim, Redline Energy , Bang Energy.
· Publishing content on multiple social media channels with strict adherence to post guidelines and direction from social content lead.
Posted 10 days ago