Sorry, this job was closed 8 months ago.
“Great benefits and lots of room for growth!”
The Community Relations Coordinator is responsible for achieving and maintaining budgeted occupancy. The primary responsibilities of this position include working with the director to coordinate and implementation of an effective marketing plan, conducting community outreach with professional referral sources, coordinating special events, tracking/follow-up referrals, building and maintaining a marketing lead list and conducting tours with prospective residents and family members. Recruiting volunteers and coordinating training, outreach and scheduling the Volunteer group. Work on various fund development activities and lead the fund development team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Coordinates and carries out a marketing plan to maintain occupancy targets. Establish personal contacts and builds relationships with prospective residents and their families aimed at securing a reservation followed by a move-in.
2. Set up appointments, conduct tours and close prospective clients.
3. Provide tours and complete lease agreements with new residents.
4. Keep accurate records. Track all referrals, leads and prospects for the campus.
5. Coordinate mailing lists.
6. Plan and coordinate direct mail campaigns.
7. Facilitate and conduct personal marketing visits for the purpose of networking with identified key referral sources such as discharge planners, community leaders, potential referral resources and case managers.
8. Responsible for speaking to groups using visual material and other informational materials that will enhance awareness of all campus services available.
9. Plan, promote and attend related campus functions and provides tours of all areas.
10. Work with director to create marketing plan and action strategies.
11. Coordinate website updates.
12. Coordinate the advertising in accordance with VOA branding standards (excluding Human Resource Advertising). This will include developing advertising along with corporate partners, maintaining artistic files, logos, etc. for use in the production of marketing and public relations materials, developing and producing handouts, brochures, campus newsletters, mass mailings, etc.
13. Work collaboratively with Care Center staff to promote services of entire campus.
14. Responsible for processing, drafting and updating all marketing and promotional materials, literature and information within deadlines. Continually evaluate the quality of marketing and sales material provided to our customers.
15. Manage inventory control for supplies and equipment used with department.
16. Work as a team member with other leadership staff, participating in staff meetings striving to proactively manage between departments and outside the department.
17. Relate to all staff, clients, families, visitors and vendors in a professional manner courteously and respectfully.
18. Recruit for Volunteers, orientate them and train on job responsibilities of a volunteer.
19. Manage schedules for volunteers.
20. Work with families on housing options when necessary.
21. Work the front desk when necessary.
22. Help coordinate the campus newsletter.
At Volunteers of America, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We are a ministry of service that includes nearly 16,000 paid, professional employees dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential.
Through our hundreds of human service programs, including housing and healthcare, Volunteers of America touches the lives of more than 1.4 million people in over 400 communities in 46 states as well as the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico each year. Since 1896, we have supported and empowered America's most vulnerable groups, including veterans, at-risk youth, the frail elderly, men and women returning from prison, homeless individuals and families, people with disabilities, and those recovering from addictions. Our work touches the mind, body, heart — and ultimately the spirit — of those we serve, integrating our deep compassion with highly effective programs and services.
- See more at: https://www.voa.org/about-us#sthash.7mwK9Jco.dpuf
Posted date: 9 months ago
Browse Community Relations Coordinator jobs in Tallmadge OH USA:
Meridian Senior Living in Akron, OH
Posted 2 months ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA
Akron Children's Hospital in Akron, Ohio
Posted 1 month ago on Akron Children's Hospital
Brookdale Senior Living in Akron, OH
Posted 4 months ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA