11513 – Customer Support Technician – Boca Raton, FL
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Temporary Project
Estimated Duration: 15 months with possible extension.
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site. No telecommuting or remote work. Travel to remote sites to resolve IT related issues and/or to deploy resources is required.
Description: Our Client, a government agency, is looking to hire a Customer Support Technician in Boca Raton, FL.
• Configure and deploy Information Technology resources. Includes, but is not limited to, desktop, laptops, printers, mobile devices, etc;
• Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, using proven troubleshooting procedures;
• Assist in coordinating audio visual setup and videoconference support;
• Assist with annual inventory scanning and equipment surplus;
• Install, configure, and update software;
• Participate in team projects, meetings and assignments;
• Document solutions to Technology issues;
• Travel to remote sites to resolve IT related issues and/or to deploy resources;
• Track incidents in the service desk ticketing systems;
• Create / track Property Management Reports (PMR’s) for IT equipment transfers / relocation.
• Experience as a Customer Support Technician (2-5 years);
• Experience as a Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM);
• Experience with configuring, installing, monitoring and maintaining IT users’ PC software and hardware;
• Experience with audio visual setups and videoconference support;
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds;
• Flexibility to work hours between 7:00 AM to & 7:00 PM and/or Saturdays, either on a rotation or as part of a regular and on call work schedule;
• Associate's degree or Technical Institute degree / certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields. Or equivalent work experience.
If this job is not for you, earn a $2,100.00 referral bonus in cash by referring a Candidate or a Client to us. Vitaver Referral Program is one of the most generous on the market!
7 months ago