Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Call Center Customer Service Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Call Center Customer Service Supervisor with Retention Experience!
About the Position
The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for managing, planning and administering the daily operational functions of the department in the most cost-effective and customer satisfying manner possible. The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for leading and coaching a high performance team. The Customer Service Supervisor is a member of the Operations department and contributes significantly by leading an exceptional one call resolution Customer Service team!
The ideal candidate will also motivate, analyze, organize, and lead this team of Customer Service agents to meet daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals. The right candidate must have exceptional leadership, analytic and motivational skills (bilingual is a plus). In addition, the right candidate will have thorough knowledge of call center operations.
This person must have a strong Customer Service background. They must understand Customer Service philosophies and be able to teach it to others. Other tasks include tracking and monitoring retention efforts, productivity, and adherence to company policies and procedures.
You MUST have experience with retention and cross-selling/upselling related products to add value to the core offering.
Note: The person chosen for this position will be required to take Customer Service phone calls during the training period.
- Promote, develop, lead and direct a team of six or more call center Customer Service agents
- Supervise the overall direction, development, and performance of the department
- Set team performance standards and goals to meet revenue and call volume quotas
- Analyze call center metrics to develop individual performance action plans
- Manage team performance, time management, attendance, and policy compliance
- Continuous focus on call center productivity through monitoring standards, metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures
- Develop and formally counsel employee performance and conduct
- Coach employees and provide feedback including development of performance improvement plans and disciplinary notices
- Analyze results and trends to develop individualized coaching plans to improve performance
- Motivate and develop team to maximize sales opportunities
- Utilize technology to analyze data to support employee development plans
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or related field, or equivalent
- Inside Sales/call center, Supervisory/ Managerial experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- At least 3 years experience with Customer Service Call Center Operation Principals REQUIRED
- Demonstrate fundamental analytic and problem resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills (bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Must be computer proficient
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to motivate and engage others
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with subordinates, peers, and senior management
- Ability to make strategic plans, demonstrate good decision-making skills, and great problem solving skills
Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:30am-5:30pm)
Compensation: DOE (Please include your salary requirements with your cover letter)
At Visionstar, we use our expertise in natural search, paid search, web development and analytics to drive sales for partners in high-growth industries. We are a company of quick, strategic thinkers who value high performance. Speed and adaptability are at the core of our company culture as well as our SEO and SEM strategies. We play in competitive verticals so if you want to prove that you are the best of the best, you will have your shot.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Call Center Customer Service jobs in Los Angeles, California:
Call Center Salesand customer service
Student Aid Center in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Call Center Representative (Customer Service)
PrideStaff in Culver City, CA
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter
CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE/ SALES ADVISOR!!
Sears Home Services in West Hills, CA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter