5+ to 7 years of experience
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Must have the applicable modules addressed in PD
Business Analyst - Sourcing
Our company is seeking a Business Analyst (BA) to represent and support
the Global Sourcing and Procurement Department. This key position will be
the liaison between Global Sourcing and Procurement Department and the IT
This position will initially be assigned to support the global Oracle
eBusiness Suite R12 (ERP).
Responsibilities will include: sustainment /
system support, system discovery and capabilities assessment, analysis,
business process design, data migration, reporting, testing, training, system
rollout, and documentation.
- Work with global users to define future business requirements & technology
road mapping for purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier, and Electronic Invoice
Entry and Global Supplier modules.
- Global Gatekeeper for changes, updates, configuration and functionality as
it relates to the purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier, Electronic Invoice
Entry and Global Supplier modules.
- Determines and sets priorities for system changes, communication of the
priorities to supply chain leadership.
- Support ongoing business activities and continuous improvement efforts by
serving as a subject matter expert and support specialist to resolve P2P
(Procure-to-Pay) business process and system issues.
- Leading projects as business analyst and provide solutions to the technical
- Developing functional specifications of changes, enhancements and
Implement new system solutions in accordance with Software Development Life-
Cycle - Provide complex and unique troubleshooting assistance to employees
across global business units.
- Understanding of Supply Chain principles and processes.
- Experience with developing reports and metrics for Supply Chain processes.
- Developing test scenarios and perform functional & regression testing and
document test results. Responsible for the functional and manager sign-off on
system changes that impact the global purchasing design.
- Working with business to perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Facilitating the review of functional specifications across all appropriate
parties (business, IT Development etc).
- Support training activities and delivering training as required and
assigned by Manager.
- Manage priorities of a cross functional geographically disbursed teams
including offshore consultants.
Provide Status Reports and Support Metrics to management. Ability to multi-
task: Manages multiple tasks at one time; quickly and accurately shifts
attention among multiple tasks. Problem solving skills: Demonstrates a strong
ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
Unusually decisive in
handling difficult business problems.
Translates problems into practical
- Business and process knowledge of the sourcing and procurement function for
a global multi-division company.
- Five+ years experience as a Business Analyst or working with transaction
- Working knowledge of Oracle eBS, SAP, or other modern ERP systems with
focus on the sourcing and procurement function.
- At least five years of experience combining analysis, business process
design, configuration, documentation, data cleanup, testing, deployment,
and training for ERP implementations; preferably for a global or multi-site
- Attributes of our Business Analysts include: dedication to client service,
ability to deliver results, knowledge of business processes, ability to
think in complex and ever-changing situations on a global basis, strong
communication skills, and ability to solve problems, execute, and transfer
- B.A./B.S. in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management,
Information Systems or a related discipline is required.
- Must be able to manage multiple concurrent tasks and deal with constant
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Strong analytical abilities.
Knowledge of financial systems is a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills; attention to detail.
- Must be a motivated, confident self-starter.
Visa Candidates Considered