Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K, Life
Responsible for planning and managing production schedules to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company’s productive capacity.
- Enter and acts on order releases action and exception messages from the ERP system
- Collaborate with purchasing to ensure timely material availability, and anticipate delays
- Organize and implement production work timelines and goals to ensure customer fulfillment and facility capability
- Analyzes sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements
- Work with Materials Management to monitor inventory levels, schedules and availability of selected item, either manufactured or purchased, to meet production schedules
- Completes shipping information and delivery date input during sale order reviews
- Answer termination or cancellation requests from sales.
- Reviews work in process material sweeps from production floor
- Receives and reviews sales orders against current requirements and work in process using the material requirement planning report
- Releases purchase orders for production material, floor stock items and all purchases to support the business unit
- Works with manufacturing department, the purchasing department and supervisors on material status and production planning issues
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma minimum; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience as a Planner in a manufacturing environment required
- Strong Excel skills
- 1-2 years of experience in ERP systems required; experience in EPICOR preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Knowledge of forecasting and planning principles
- Good oral and written communication skills
About VIRA Insight, LLC:
VIRA Insight designs and manufactures quality custom store fixtures and displays for today's retailer.
Established in 1990s, the company employs more than 300+ team members in Coppell, TX and Perth Amboy, NJ.
If you are looking for an innovative company with a fast paced environment and unlimited growth opportunities, this is the right place for you!
Great benefits as well:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance is offered to all full time employees and their families
- 401K Plan with matching contribution is also offered to all full time employees after an introductory period
Coppell, TX, USA
1 year ago