Sorry, this job was closed 8 months ago.
Reporting to Director of Accounts
Responsible for supporting the Executive Account Management and Sales team through continual support with accounts and to assist in achieving corporate sales goals. The position will function as an integral part of the Account Management team by providing excellent customer service, analyzing customer data, creating charts and tables upon customer request, practicing and promoting constructive work habits, a positive attitude and team behavior in all levels of the organization.
· Enter orders into system.
· Follow and send tracking one any order ships from VIRA Insight warehouse (including rollouts)
· Send customer inventory on daily/weekly/monthly basis
· Manage demands for customer inventory for replenishment items
· Conduct weekly or bi-weekly conference calls with customer to establish reorder/replenishment products.
· Enter and manage demands for product based on min/max or customer required safety stock.
· Report out inventory levels to customer and VIRA Insight team.
· Maintain and update customer information, records and project/order trackers
· Provide monthly inventory reports to customers as requested
· Handle incoming calls and correspondence and alert sales reps to any urgent issues
· Special projects
· Create custom reports upon customer request, including pivot tables, linked files, workbooks, and variety of other reports
· Learn and operate within, multiple different customer and owned proprietary software.
· Handle a variety of administrative tasks to support Executive Account Managers or Sales Reps.
· Performs other related duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications (Experience Level, Education, etc.)
· High School Diploma and some college course work required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration preferred
· 1-3 years of experience in manufacturing and/or fixture industry preferred
· Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to connect and build rapport/relationships with internal and external customers at all levels
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook required
· Knowledge of EPICOR or other ERP system preferred
VIRA Insight designs and manufactures quality custom store fixtures and displays for today's retailer.
Established in 1990s, the company employs more than 300+ team members in Coppell, TX and Perth Amboy, NJ.
If you are looking for an innovative company with a fast paced environment and unlimited growth opportunities, this is the right place for you!
Great benefits as well:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance is offered to all full time employees and their families
- 401K Plan with matching contribution is also offered to all full time employees after an introductory period
Posted date: 8 months ago
Browse Executive Account Manager jobs in Coppell TX USA:
Charity Advertising and Marketing Partners in Carrollton, TX
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Polytronix, Inc. in Dallas, TX
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
HK Consulting Group LLC in Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter