Medical, Vision, Dental
Create, update, and revise store fixtures and displays drawings as well as review and redline shop drawings created by the Engineering Department.
- Design of displays and in-store setups, including renderings and instruction sheets;
- Reverse engineering from customer fixture to drawings;
- Create engineering drawings from prototypes;
- Update existing drawings based on customer requests;
- Collaborate with Creative Director and vendors on development and production;
- Collaborate with Director of Production on changes to existing drawings;
- 1-3 years of experience in the store fixture industry preferred
- MRP Background a plus
- Must have knowledge of retail environment and/or industrial design
- Proficient in creating engineering documentation from solid models in Inventor, Solidworks 2014, and 2D drawings in Auto Cad
- Experience with Solidworks drawing module including drawing templates and format creation
- Must have mechanical aptitude, familiar with manufacturing processes and ability to use basic hand tools to fabricate prototype models
- Should be familiar with design data neutral formats, including step files
- Strong technical skills, understanding of prototyping, display and fixture design
- Competence managing multiple projects under fast-paced conditions with constant shifts of priorities
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, a plus
- Associate Degree in Engineering Required.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Details disclosed during initial contact.
About VIRA Insight, LLC:
VIRA Insight designs and manufactures quality custom store fixtures and displays for today's retailer.
Established in 1990s, the company employs more than 300+ team members in Coppell, TX and Perth Amboy, NJ.
If you are looking for an innovative company with a fast paced environment and unlimited growth opportunities, this is the right place for you!
Great benefits as well:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance is offered to all full time employees and their families
- 401K Plan with matching contribution is also offered to all full time employees after an introductory period
Perth Amboy, NJ, USA
1 year ago