“Awesome veterinary sales centered company with a dynamic, fun and energetic team!”
Vetrex Group Inc., Sales and Marketing Company
Bilingual Inside Sales and Customer Service Representative (Burlington, ON)
1 full-time permanent position
Vetrex is an innovative animal health sales and marketing company that supplies quality products and excellent service to Canadian veterinarians. At Vetrex we strive to facilitate the work of veterinarians by providing supportive scientific research and literature, and excellent customer service through frequent contact.
At Vetrex, we assume not only the sales function for our corporate partners, but the marketing role as well. Our team provides a wide array of industry expertise that allows us to position our partners’ portfolios for maximum industry exposure. We represent a small, select group of partners to maximize each company’s share of voice to the market.
We have an open position for a Bilingual Inside Sales and Customer Service Representative (hybrid model – part days in office, part days work from home)
Multi-faceted position focused on customer engagement, sales objectives and marketing support in a cross-functional team environment.
· Offers customer support to clients Canada wide and meets growth targets as required based on company marketing initiatives and sales objectives
· Offers support to all levels of team members in the organization and has the ability to adapt quickly to changing function needs as required
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
· Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to facilitate customer support and generate new business for Vetrex.
· Communicates with clients via phone, email and any other company provided communication tools.
· Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
· Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
· Participates in trade shows and conventions as required.
· Offers in-office support of daily tasks as required.
· Superior organization and time management
· Able to multi-task and perform a variety of duties in a timely and efficient manner
· Able to work well in a close team setting as well as independently
· Professional and courteous towards team members, clients, and customers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
· Ability to determine solutions for customers
Fluency in both French and English required
Inside Sales and Customer Service Experience an asset
Education or previous experience in animal health/veterinary market preferred
Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Excel etc.)
Proficiency in using Impact Vet and CRM preferred
Interested applicants may send their resume to the attention of the National Sales Manager, Kathy Alderson: email@example.com