Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Excellent Opportunity with a very stable and growing enterprise Software Company.
Tremendous Growth Potential, Team Atmosphere, Exposure to New/Emerging Technologies.
Company History of Hiring Top-Notch Computer Scientists with Degrees from great schools.
· A Computer Science Graduate or Undergraduate Degree is strongly preferred.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience or Exposure to the zOS (or zVSE) platform (and related Linux, Unix, Windows platforms) with experience coding in a combination of Assembler, C and/or C++.
· Experience debugging existing code and doing customizations, modifications, patches and fixes to existing code to address ‘very-technical-user’ needs is a strong plus.
· Experience working in a similar role for an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) type company that makes, sells and supports its own brand of proprietary Software is a strong plus (companies like CA, BMC, Rocket, IBM or a similar company).
· Perl and/or Unix Shell Scripting is a plus.
· Must have classic Object Oriented Programming training, education or study.
· Experience with computer science fundamentals (like multi-processing and data structures) AND Data/Database Internals Concepts (such as Data Movement and transformation) are strong pluses.
Extremely Competitive Compensation Package and Benefits.
Please call or apply for more details.
Unique Software Company, Stable and Growing Company, Leading the industry in their niche.
Browse sw engineer jobs in bergen:
Very Stable Software Company - New York, NY
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Kforce Inc - West Caldwell, NJ
Posted 12 days ago on Monster
Visa - New York, NY
Posted 25 days ago on Doostang