Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Solar Sales Consultant Jobs in Sherman Oaks, CA
Solar Sales Consultant
- Conduct 1-3 In-Home Solar Consultations per day.
- Build trust and rapport with prospective customers.
- Demonstrate uncompromising customer service.
- Conduct accurate in-home needs assessments and corresponding analysis.
- Engineer compelling energy solutions that Save Energy, Save the Environment and Save Money.
- Deliver outstanding presentations that create a high sense of urgency to act now.
- Resolve concerns and eliminate obstacles.
- Follow-up on pipeline and post-sale logistics.
- Generate additional revenue through networking and referrals.
- Attend company and departmental meetings as directed.
- Participate in ongoing training, development and certifications.
- Partner with cross-functional departments to accomplish mutual objectives.
- Communicate and share best practices.
- Honesty/Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Follow-through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Strategic thinking/visioning. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- High Standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Work Ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard.
- 5 years of achievement in a consultative sales environment.
- Professional appearance and effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- High urgency, high energy, positive, enthusiastic, motivated, and self-driven.
- Collaborative style with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work a variety of hours, including nights and weekends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable vehicle and insurance.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Competency in Internet navigation, the use of Webmail and CRM.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience as a successful first-time closer.
- 1-2 years of success with in-home sales.
- Comfort and confidence in the sale of financial and/or professional services.
- Previous solar sales experience or solar education.
- This position is primarily spent travelling to and from customer appointments and events.
- We pride ourselves on being a leader in the industry with our compensation package.
- Pay for performance compensation plan.
- Additional incentives, stipends, and bonuses available.
We offer great benefits to our employees. We provide an amazing opportunity to make the world a better place as we grow our organization together. We offer one of the best available benefit programs, including healthcare plans, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and 401K.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
About Verengo Solar:
At Verengo, we install solar photovoltaic systems. These systems enable homeowners to save money on their electricity bills while replacing dirty electricity with clean, renewable energy from the sun!
As the solar industry continues to change, we continue to evolve with it. We are looking for talented individuals who share our values and are looking for a career that is both challenging and rewarding while making the planet a better place to live.
Verengo is headquartered in Torrance, California.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Solar Sales Consultant jobs in Sherman Oaks, California:
Energy Sales Consultant - Must Fill - $6,000 Training bonus
Vivint Solar in Santa Clarita, CA
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Field Solar Sales Specialist-North LA-70k to 120k+
Sunrun in Van Nuys, CA
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Solar Inside Sales Consultant
Solar Optimum in Glendale, CA
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter