Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Brand Ambassador Jobs in Santa Clarita, CA
Brand Ambassador/Canvasser #2
- Sales: Promotion of new offers to residential customers in a retail environment and in local neighborhoods.
- Merchandising: Ensure marketing collateral is on display, and presentable to customers.
- Training: Responsible to educate Retail Sales Associates on Solar, during slow consumer traffic. Generate positive PR and Brand Awareness in-store.
- Personal Development / Training: Must be willing to commit to initial training via on-line/in-person and conference call (specific date still TBD)
- Relationship Building: Must have the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with, Retail Sales Associates, Retail Management Team and Customers.
- Administration/Reporting: Must complete accurate and timely daily recap reports online, weekly schedule and territory/store management
- Must be available to work on Weekends
Incentive Earning Opportunity:
In addition to the hourly rate offered, we believe in rewarding results and outstanding execution. An aggressive appointment and sales Bonus/Commission is in place to motivate and reward top performers.
- Articulate - able to verbally express the product capabilities in simple terms.
- Demo and in-store training experience - comfortable demonstrating the product through hands-on use.
- Persuasive – able to influence the buying decision.
- Professional – exhibits a clean, neat, professional image.
- Customer-service oriented – enjoys being helpful to others.
- Sales background with minimum of 1 year direct sales experience. Focus on sales results and qualifying customers.
- Retail expertise either directly with a retailer or with a Field Marketing agency.
- Positive attitude & experience turning a “maybe” into a “yes”.
- Proactive communication style and ability to be responsive to last minute requests.
- Results and action oriented – ownership minded
- Timely Communications Required. It is mandatory that responses to management phone calls or emails are returned within 24 hours
- Independent, self –motivated, and organized, while remaining flexible and adaptable
- Must be sufficiently skilled at using the internet and other computer programs/systems necessary to complete administrative tasks.
- Must have a cell phone and access to a computer.
- Reliable access to transportation as needed to travel to/from stores, events, field etc.
- Access to a digital camera is highly desirable
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. without limitations and ability to stand for up to 8 hours at a time (subject to authorized breaks and meal periods)
- Must be capable of bending, kneeling, reaching, lifting and squatting for up to 8 hours during your shift
- Name tag and branded Polo shirt provided
- Khaki or black solid pants (must be professional: no cargo or denim pants), Docker’s style is approved
- Closed toed sturdy shoes (no open toed, sandals, high heels, or sneakers)
Candidates must possess the following:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. (or equivalent experience)
- 18 years of age plus a valid social security number (for payroll and tax purposes)
- Proof of legal authority to work in the United States
- Ability to satisfy drug-screen and background check subject to applicable law
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record and a willingness to travel (this position will require traveling to specific sites).
- Some positions offer travel reimbursement, specifics would be discussed later in the interview process.
About Verengo Solar:
At Verengo, we install solar photovoltaic systems. These systems enable homeowners to save money on their electricity bills while replacing dirty electricity with clean, renewable energy from the sun!
As the solar industry continues to change, we continue to evolve with it. We are looking for talented individuals who share our values and are looking for a career that is both challenging and rewarding while making the planet a better place to live.
Verengo is headquartered in Torrance, California.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Brand Ambassador jobs in Santa Clarita, California:
Sales Representative/ Brand Ambassador
Innovative Group in Universal City, CA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Social Media Specialist
The Creative Group in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 1 month ago on Dice
Social Media/Marketing Asst/Graphic Design & Membership Sales
Moore Dancing in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 6 months ago on Workpop