Compensation$18 to $22 Hourly
Benefits Offered401K, Dental, Medical
Why Work Here?
Great pay, great staff, and great environment!
We are looking for a highly motivated, flexible, and detail-orientated individual to join our team. As our office is fast-paced and highly dynamic, the right individual should be adaptable and comfortable with dynamic working environment.
As a medical receptionist, he/she would oversee directly contacting insurance companies to verify benefits of patients prior to their appointment along with obtaining a summary of reimbursement. They should be able to review demographics and insurance information to confirm accuracy and make changes as needed.
Other duties include:
- Answering incoming phone calls and directing messages to the appropriate personnel.
- Checking patients in/out.
- Calling patients for recall.
- Collecting any copays or deductibles.
- Scheduling patients for future appointments.
- Helping with authorizations as needed.
- Associate’s Degree.
- Able to commute to and from Tysons Corner (within a 15-mile radius).
- Insurance verification experience is a plus.
- 2 years working in a medical office.
About VeinGuard Heart & Vascular Center:
Our experienced medical team can address a wide range of venous, vascular, cardiological, and aesthetic matters, combining their knowledge and skills with cutting-edge, advanced technology to exceed your expectations. Our focus on conducting a thorough evaluation, reviewing your goals and designing customized treatment plans are some of the unique differentiators that our vein doctor in Tysons Corner uses to set us apart.
Company address: 1900 Gallows Rd Suite 100
Posted date: 9 days ago