Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Affiliate Manager Jobs in New York, NY
(mn) Affiliate Manager, Lead Generation
Develop and manage Valueclick Media’s lead generation publisher accounts to their maximum aggregate revenue potential based on profit margin targets.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain network of premium lead generation publishers that can deliver high quality traffic utilizing co registration, email, search, and display through extensive recruiting efforts.
• Analyze and prioritize the value of our current lead generation partnerships based on market reach, product offerings, and payout terms.
• Negotiate high volume lead generation contracts with new and existing publishers.
• Monitor delivery/performance activity of lead gen advertisers, constantly reassessing the performance of each and ensure goals are met, if not exceeded.
• Forecast weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals and share commitment in reaching those goals.
• Track and analyze the results of all campaigns in real time, and continually make adjustments to optimize their performance.
• Consult with sales reps and clients on an ongoing basis to help them meet performance goals.
• Track, analyze, and report campaign results on an ongoing basis, adjusting efforts as appropriate.
• Stay up to date on latest developments and trends in online advertising and be able to quickly integrate new concepts into the development queue for our lead generation partners
• Work closely with the Lead Generation Management team, Technology and Product Development on required features for continued development of the product
• Report on and aid in resolution of any client issues and/or complaints.
• Maintain in depth understanding of company technology, products, and services.
• Follow established processes and procedures for all company operations.
• Support Company’s corporate culture including adhering to established ethical standards.
Required Education and Experience:
• 3-5 years of internet advertising experience in a lead-generation environment.
• BA/BS required
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products.
You have probably heard of ValueClick, and may know something about what we do. We are a company about endless possibilities. With many of the strongest businesses in Media (ValueClick Media), CRM (Dotomi), Mobile (Greystripe), Affiliate (Commission Junction), and Technology, (Mediaplex) ValueClick, Inc. transforms client businesses and the industry every day! We work with more than 400 blue chip companies including 3 of the top 4 cellular carriers, 7 of the top 10 car manufacturers, 8 out of 10 pharmaceutical companies, 70 of the top 100 retailers, and 97 of the top travel companies, just to name a few of the categories where we dominate in providing powerful marketing solutions that drive stronger results than ANY competitor!
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Affiliate Manager jobs in New York, New York: